At Redeemer, we believe every child is made uniquely in God’s image. Our goal is to partner with families to help kids grow in their understanding of God and faith in His Son, Jesus!
Our Kid’s Ministry at Redeemer Bible Church is open to all children from birth to fifth grade. Each week, our teachers facilitate lessons designed to teach Biblical truth through the careful study of God’s Word.
Each week our classes meet in the Children’s Ministry Hallway at Ni River Middle School. Each of our children’s environments are developmentally appropriate and staffed by volunteers who have completed extensive background clearances and training.
Please note the following groupings according to age/grade:
- Nursery- Infant to age 1
- Toddlers – 2s and 3s
- Pre-k- Ages 3 to 5
- K-1 Grade (combined class)
- Elementary (grades 2/3 and 4/5)
Kids' Lesson • June 7
Periodically, we will give families a special opportunity to publicly “set apart” their child(ren) to the Lord, much like we see in 1 Samuel 1:11 and Luke 2:21-22. In a dedication, parents commit to raising their child up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord (Ephesians 6:4). It is also a time for a church, as a community, to commit to loving the family and pointing the child toward Jesus.
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commands that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up… Deuteronomy 6:5-7
- In the future, when your son asks you, “What is the meaning of the stipulations, decrees, and laws the Lord our God has commanded you?” tell him: “…The Lord commanded us to obey all these decrees and to fear the Lord our God, so that we might always prosper and be kept alive, as is the case today. And if we are careful to obey all this law before the Lord our God, as he has commanded us, that will be our righteousness.” Deuteronomy 6:4-25
- Parents do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord. Ephesians 6:4
If you have a child – birth to grade 5 – and they have not been publicly dedicated to the Lord, we would love for you to participate in this special celebration! If interested, please email email@example.com.